Bexley Grammar School pupils win NHS competition
FOUR students from Bexley have been crowned winners of a competition run by the NHS that gets youngsters thinking about healthcare careers. Bexley Grammar School pupils Rosie Thackeray,14, Sarah Fathers 14, Alice Caddock, 13, and Stephanie Rooney, …
Archive for April 19th, 2012
TMI (Too Much Information)
She works with clients across many industries including technology, biotech and medical devices, financial services, and healthcare, and has over 20 years of human resources experience. Elaine Varelas is managing partner at Keystone Partners, a career …
Earth Day Celebrations in a City Near You!
Travel nurses work in some of the best R.N. jobs on Earth, so it’s only natural they have an inherent interest in helping to preserve and protect the planet. These are just a few of the events coming to a city near you, plus tips for going (or staying!) green as we come upon the 42nd annual celebration of Earth Day on April 22, 2012.
Top States for Nursing Jobs this Month
It’s no small coincidence that some of the most awe-inspiring scenery in America is also home to the top states for nursing jobs this April. Here are a few tidbits of what to expect there on Earth Day.
- California nursing jobs are in the birthplace of Earth Day, which originated in San Francisco. There are state wide events throughout the month of April, featuring everything from “Dirt Days” in Oakland to Earth Day activities in San Diego’s naval bases.
- Texas nursing jobs are close to EDD (Earth Day Dallas) in Fair Park. This event influences the way North Texans think, live and work, helping them make greener lifestyle choices that can actually lower their cost of living and improve their health.
- Oregon nursing jobs set a prime example for environmentalists—particularly those interested in earth friendly commuting; Portland, OR reigns supreme when it comes to public transportation and R.N.s won’t want to miss the Earth Day festivities in nearby Ashland, Bend and Redmond.
- Ohio nursing jobs are an ideal place to live out Earth Day’s initiative of a Billion Acts of Green! Biking challenges, parades and all day fairs dominate the Earth Day scene from Cincinnati to Akron.
- Florida nursing jobs run up and down a coastal line the state is intent on preserving! Check out the Fairchild Botanical Park Festival in Coral Gables, near South Florida nursing jobs.
- Arizona nursing jobs rub shoulders this month with environmentally conscious citizens making recycled art, learning about water conservation and more. Look to Phoenix for main events!
- Washington nursing jobs appeal to R.N.s who relish the idea of being in the Evergreen State this Spring. Look to the University of Washington, Red Square for leading events.
- Nevada nursing jobs take place in cities skirting the desert, placing emphasis on water conservation. Visit the Nevada Division of Environmental Protection site for the April calendar and complete list of state wide events.
- Virginia nursing jobs are so close to Washington DC, where a huge event at the National Mall is taking place on Earth Day. R.N.s are encouraged to make the short journey and be part of it!
- Missouri nursing jobs are in the Show Me State, and what planet loving R.N. wouldn’t want to be shown ways to conserve more and consume less? Visit the Missouri Department of Natural Resources site to learn more about April events.
Travel Nurse Tips for Making Every Day Earth Day
R.N.s in travel nurse jobs are the beneficiaries of a life on the go; they live in free private housing, close to the workplace and nightlife. Take advantage of that by walking, biking or using public transportation whenever possible. When you drive, keep your tires properly inflated. Let reduce, reuse and recycle become your preferred mantra along the nursing career path. While recruiters at 50 States Staffing hope you remember to switch off the lights, we hope you’ll illuminate your nursing career by calling for expert guidance on R.N. and therapy jobs in all 50 U.S. States. Apply online or call 1-800-996-2206 today, and please keep America the Beautiful, beautiful!
Footnote: Are you a travel nurse looking for sustainable energy solutions and local events on April 22nd. Visit the Earth Day 2012 site to learn more! You can also visit the Environmental Protection Agency and pick 5 or more important ideas and steps to take environmental action in your community!
Cleveland Medical Mart & Convention Center Adds Senior Staff and Establishes … – MarketWatch (press release)
Cleveland Medical Mart & Convention Center Adds Senior Staff and Establishes …
MarketWatch (press release)
Milner brings more than two decades of facility management experience to Cleveland MMCC, including a lengthy career overseeing a nationwide portfolio of facilities with ARAMARK Sports and Entertainment. Milner will develop the staffing and operational …
50 States Staffing is offering a Occupational Therapist position in NJ. Job start date is immediate; assignment length is 8 Weeks. Much of Northern New Jersey is an easy commute to New York City, and yet some of the most charming beach communities in the Northeast can be found on the Jersey Shore. Also, “down the shore,” you can visit Atlantic City and sample the casinos, shows and flashing neon lights. History abounds in the Garden State. New Jersey travel nursing and therapy jobs will let you follow in George Washington’s colonial footsteps or tour Thomas Edison’s laboratory and library.The delightful town of Princeton offers a wide selection of performances by acclaimed theater and musical groups. Job ID: 67789
Occupational Therapist OT Job – Pompton Plains, New Jersey